Good morning! Hope everyone is having a great Thursday. We are getting ready to go a funeral this morning. So I do not have too much time to blog today. I wanted to post yet another sympathy card that I needed to make this week. It has not been a couple of good weeks for our friends. We have had 2 funerals in the past 2 weeks.
This card is done up in Whisper White from Stampin Up and I added two panels matted in black. The designer paper is from a huge pad of paper that I purchased at Costco last Christmas, and I mean it is huge. It will take me forever to use it all up. I don’t think I would purchase that again, as there is alot of paper in it that I probably won’t use. For the stamped image, I coloured the stamp with SU markers – I wanted to give it a soft look, so I chose Mellow Moss and Bashful Blue. The toughest part is huffing and puffing after you have coloured the stamp, so that you get it moist again. I pierced all the way around the edge of the card, and added the blue ribbon to dress up the top of the card and 3 green rhinestone down the side to fill in that spot. Hope you like it.
- Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers – SU, Everyday Classics – Papertrey Inc.
- Paper: Whisper White & Basic Black – SU, DP – Costco
- Ink: Versafine Black
- Markers: Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue – SU
- Accessories: Blue Satin Ribbon, Green Rhinestones – Me & My Big Ideas
- Technique: Pierced around all the edges of the card