We have quite a few birthdays in the month of November, so I have been busy making up cards and trying to get a few ahead. I was browsing the blog of Stop & Stamp The Roses and just loved her card, which you can find here . I kept the same design and changed the papers and stamps. I loved how this card turned out (looks better IRL) and I will definitely be using this sketch on future cards. Did you notice that I paper pieced the little squares on the present?
- Stamps: Happy Birthday by Hampton Art Stamps, Petite Messages by Hero Arts
- Paper: SU Vanilla, SU Bravo Burgundy, DP is from a Paper Pack purchased at Costco
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
- Accessories: Grass Green Copic Sketch YG17, Spica Gold Marker, Green Ribbon
- Techniques: Scor-Pal for gridlines and paper piecing.