We are so fortunate to have such great friends – not only are we receiving many congratulatory phone calls, but we have also received a Grandparent’s Brag Book – which I am pretty sure won’t be very hard to fill with pictures of Carter and family. Jerry’s co-worker gave us a beautiful picture frame entitled – Our Grandchild – Grandkids are gifts from above, to cherish and to love. We hope to get a special picture of Carter to fill this beautiful frame.
So I figured I better get on it and make a special thank you card for these great friends.
- Stamps: Spring Pictograms – SU, Diaper Pin – Stampabilities
- Paper: Whisper White, Textured Green
- Ink: Bashful Blue, Yo Yo Yellow, Pretty in Pink, Versafine Black
- Accessories: Scor-Pal to make gridlines, 1-1/4 & 1-3/8 punches, Eucalyptus Stickles
- Comments: There is a gridline on the white and also on the green papers (difficult to see in the picture)